24/7 Emergency Calls
We are fully licensed, insured and bonded in New York City, Nassau County, and Pennsylvania. We offer 27 years of experience, and our work ranges in size and complexity from routine renovations and maintenance construction to total building retrofits and new construction; from modest office and retail installations to state-of-the-art offices and trading facilities. We approach every project with the same objective: to complete the work within tighter time and cost constraints and with higher construction quality than any other company. Our estimates are always free, our work is backed by a warranty, and we offer a referral credit/fee.
HOW TO HIRE A CONTRACTOR
1) prepare a statement of work - what do you need to get done.
2) specify how much time you can give contractor - project schedule.
3) define payment terms for the job - payment schedule.
4) determine material you want - discuss trade-offs and discounts.
5) always compete your projects - get at least three (3) quotes.
6) request written warranty for the work - labor and material warranty.
7) request references - at least three (3) of same magnitude and complexity.
8) ALWAYS have a written contract.
9) check business standing with licensing agencies - NEVER work with those who do NOT have a license.
10) Search using listed below links to help you decide on your next contractor:
HOME DEPOT: homedepot.com
HOME GUIDE: homeguide.com
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please fill out the following form:
563 W Hudson Street
Long Beach, NY 11561
To apply for a job with STORN INC, please send a cover letter together with your resume to the email listed above.
Awards and Recognisions
No job is too big or too small we do it all!
We accept following forms of payment: cash, cryptocurrency, check, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal and credit cards (2.97% fee plus tax for credit cards, PayPal and wire transfer payments).