We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded in New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Pennsylvania. We offer 30 years of experience. We approach every project with the same objective: to complete the work within tighter time and cost constraints and with higher construction quality than any other company. Our estimates are always free, and a warranty backs our work.
HOW TO HIRE A CONTRACTOR
1) prepare a statement of work - what do you need to get done.
2) specify how much time you can give the contractor - project schedule.
3) define payment terms for the job - payment schedule.
4) determine the material you want - discuss trade-offs and discounts.
5) always compete your projects - get at least three (3) quotes.
6) request written warranty for the work - labor and material warranty.
7) request references - at least three (3) of same magnitude and complexity.
8) ALWAYS have a written contract!
9) check business standing with licensing agencies - NEVER work with those who do NOT have a license.
10) Search using listed below links to help you decide on your next contractor:
NASSAU COUNTY: https://apex5.nassaucountyny.gov/ords/f?p=288:500:::NO
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 844-846-8925 or fill out the following form:
563 W Hudson Street
Long Beach, NY 11561
To apply for a job with Storn Inc, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept following forms of payment: cash, crypto, check, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, credit cards and wire transfers (2.97% fee plus tax for credit cards, PayPal and wire transfer payments).
© 2023 by Storn Inc. All rights reserved.